Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Diary of a Fat Girl: May 2011

I'm a fat girl. I've been a fat girl for the better part of my life, and although I've successfully dieted down to a more normal weight several times over, I always have gained it all back with interest.

My blood has been tested. I am not hypoglycemic. I don't have anything physically wrong with me. Aside from being fat, I'm in remarkably good health. My biggest fear is getting so large that the jaws of life have to cut a hole in the side of my house to get me out....or getting diabetes or anything else that being overweight is attributed to.

Right now, I'm healthy, 45 years old and I want to stay that way.

Here are my stats as of today:
Weight: 225 *wince*
Height: 5'6"
BMI: 36.4 = obese (a BMI score of 40 is considered "morbidly obese)
Dress size: 20

I have to lose weight. Have to.

No comments: